Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- I feel discouraged when I look at how hard I worked last year with so little to show for it.
- I had a great year this year, but still want to move to the next level!
- I get overwhelmed by everything I should be doing and I don’t even know where to start.
- I always get fired up when I make my goals list, but something always seems to keep me from reaching them.
- I can’t afford to get help with planning, so I just keep trying to do it myself - with not much progress.
- I just don’t have time to make a plan - I'm too busy.
We know that intentional living is the thing that separates us into people who create their life paths and those who accept what life happens to bring their way for better or worse without question. The most successful people are keenly focused on their most important activities and priorities and work them with discipline and focus. They take care of themselves and keep the big picture in mind. Best Year Yet® supports these best practices in helping you achieve what matters most.
Whether you had a spectacular year or a year of disappointing results you can make this your best year yet!
Many people start their year with the best of intentions and plenty of ideas about what they would like to see happen over the next 12 months. Maybe it’s losing weight, getting fit, getting more involved in the community or volunteering. It could be starting a new business, taking their current business to the next level, or making a career change. It could be more personal, like moving gracefully through a life transition, strengthening important relationships, creating financial security or even growing in their spiritual lives.
What if you really could have a life you were excited to live each day?
Imagine being energized instead of exhausted, engaged instead of bored, successful instead of barely getting by and inspired instead of feeling like you are wasting your talents and time.
The clock is ticking. What do you want to create in your life? It’s not about being smarter, having more time, making more money or even having bigger and better ideas. What is it about?
HERE’S A HINT: It’s not keeping a list of goals in your head.
People who write down their goals and use progress reports are 78% more likely to achieve their goals than people who don’t!
Obviously, there are many people – even well-known celebrities and international executives - who have not yet figured out the right formula for reaching their goals (or their results potential). It's even harder when you are trying to do it all on a limited budget.
Best Year Yet® gets you started right by helping you look at all the factors that influence your goal setting success. Things like your values, your past successes and disappointments, the many roles you play in your life, lessons you can learn from your experience, ways you may be sabotaging yourself, and resources and wisdom that you already have all come into play in determining your success or failure in reaching your goals.
Once you have a well-thought-out plan in place, Best Year Yet® keeps you inspired, engaged and focused all year long. Unlike most other goal setting programs, we know the importance of support for the long haul and we have plenty of it in a wide range of formations and options.
Here's what some of our subscribers have to say about their Best Year Yet® experience:
- Best Year Yet helped me take small steps toward my big dreams. Now I have authored a book and I am beginning a new social enterprise which will help organizations improve results for children and families.
- I was finally able to lose that extra 20 pounds and am feeling great! I love my new healthy lifestyle.
- I would never have followed this path if I hadn't completed the BYY questionnaire and realized I wanted to take art lessons. Now I call myself an artist!
- Participating in Best Year Yet made a substantial difference in my life, which wouldn't have happened otherwise. Now I know the purpose of my existence as a doctor and as a human being.
- Best Year Yet has raised my awareness, like tightening my relationship with myself. I've become more organized and focused on goals, both short- and long- term.
- I finally was able to look at my beliefs that had kept me from achieving some pretty critical goals for my health and my creative side. This program has changed my life.
- Keeping the focus on 10 goals has made my plan manageable and less intimidating. I've already achieved two big ones from my list in only two months and am excited about the results I can get on the others this year, too!
It's time to put a stake in the ground for your own life and well-being.
This will be one of the best decisions you ever make. Keep the things that matter most top of mind and in your sights this year and watch the results roll in. We make it easy, fun and informative. You'll be amazed at what you learn about yourself - including the wisdom and resources that you already posess and can put into immediate action. Make the move from wishing and dreaming and into results you can see and enjoy. It’s simple, it’s affordable, it’s focused and it’s an amazing value that will continue to provide returns for years! And best of all, you can use it year after year (like so many of our clients do) to continue getting results where they mean the most - in those priority areas of business and life. Over 1,000,000 people around the globe have used Best Year Yet® to get the results they want.