Location: Hoboken, NJ, USA
Areas of focus:Healthcare C-Suite Executives and Teams, Innovators and Entrepreneurs
interested in transformation and producing results.
Hindin Healthcare Advisors, LLC
Edward M. Hindin, HHA’s founder and leader, is an accomplished senior healthcare industry executive, consultant
and executive coach. His primary focus is assisting leaders of health delivery systems identify and execute the critical
actions that matter and produce sustainable results.
He has worked as an executive, consultant and coach with individuals and teams in community hospitals, tertiary centers,
academic medical centers, local, regional and national multi-hospital systems, trade groups and alliances, physician organizations,
health insurance companies, and vendors.
In addition to his work with HHA, Mr. Hindin helps organizations and executives achieve record results through the Best Year
Mr. Hindin has been:
- CEO of VHA – Metro NY, a regional alliance of hospitals and health systems;
- A leader in the formation of a multi-hospital system that included three
hospitals, a nursing home, physician practices, an HMO and a diversified
- A chief planning officer for a number of hospitals;
- A member of senior management in a number of hospitals;
- A developer of ambulatory healthcare businesses;
- A business development executive for Siemens Medical Solutions, an international technology company;
- A Mercer Consulting and Tiber Group partner focused healthcare related companies;
- A Board member of Chicago Coach Federation.
Mr. Hindin holds a Master of City and Regional Planning from Rutgers University.He has completed certification in Coaching
and Organizational Learning from the Newfield Network, an accredited member of the International Coach Federation.
Why Best Year Yet®
An excellent tool for enabling individual and teams to focus on defining and achieving desired results necessary for success.